Ready Set Action Art Earrings - 3 Lengths - $95 to $225
Jackson Pollock once told an interviewer, "Abstract painting is abstract. It confronts you. There was a reviewer a while back who wrote that my pictures didn't have any beginning or any end. He didn't meant it as a compliment, but it was. It was a fine compliment. Only he didn't know it."
These earrings celebrate Pollock's "Untitled (Green Silver)," dated 1949 and painted during his Drip period.
Less expensive than a trip to MOMA, no?
- 14k gold filled ear wires.
- Archival resin over hand-patterned watercolor paper and lightweight anodized aluminum.
- Choose from three lengths: 2", 2.5", or 3". Not sure? See our Earring Length Guide.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for fabrication, plus 2-3 days for shipping
- Orders can usually be expedited. Please ask!
Each pair of earrings is individually handcrafted in studio so minor variations in pattern may occur.
Copyright Diana Ferguson 2018