Check out these seven useful travel hacks when packing for your next big trip!
- Save yourself some cash checking bags and just bring your favorite pieces. It's a known fact that we wear 25% of our wardrobe 75% of the time. What are your go to basics? I love the Reversible Tank Dress from Last Tango.
- Only pack comfy shoes. You'll find some cute options in this "most comfortable walking shoes" blog post from popular blog Fabulous After 40.
- Keep your necklaces from tangling by running them through a straw. You probably don't need help finding the everyday ones. But if you want to support eco-friendly, made in the U.S.A. and a small family business out of Michigan, check out Strawesome!
- Tuck a few dryer sheets in your luggage to keep things smelling fresh. Try Caldrea Aromatherapeutic Living Dryer Sheets in Rosewater Driftwood, Lavender Pine or Black Coriander Lime, among others.
- Pack a light jacket or vest for sudden changes in weather. I like the Alice + Olivia Tate Cady Hooded Vest.
- Bring a huge tote if you must. But don't forget to pack a small purse that's big enough just for the essentials - wallet, keys, cell phone, ear buds, charger, sunglasses, a lip product and a micro umbrella. The Mojo Bag from ELF is a great choice if you appreciate handcrafted and want to patronize a maker that supports FairTrade practices.
P.S. Don't forget your favorite pair of Petals to the Metal earrings. Try my On A Wire colorway if your packing plan revolves around black.