If color names like Fiesta, Jester Red, Turmeric, Living Coral, and Pink Peacock tickle your fancy, than you're in luck, as Pantone predicts these lively hues will dominate fashion in the coming months, providing a much appreciated splash of confidence and spirit!
Like you I suspect, I'm often inspired though not dictated to, by Pantone's color predictions. I'm excited to create new patterns and colorways that reflect these marvelous hues, and complement our latest wardrobe acquisitions.
So, I invite you to stay tuned or better yet, sign up for my VIP newsletter and receive notices on all my newest designs.
P.S. I'm a huge fan of Turmeric, the spice and the color (see top row, third from left). Scroll down for a marvelous recipe that features this orange-hued health bomb as a yummy tea.
Turmeric Tea (courtesy meghantelpner.com)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of clove
- pinch of nutmeg
- tsp fresh ginger (optional)
- pinch of fresh ground black pepper*
- As much turmeric as you can handle! Start with a teaspoon and go up from there.
- 1-2 cups of water
- Raw honey to sweeten
- Milk sub of choice (I went with fresh coconut milk, but almond and hemp would both be delicious)
- Simmer herbs and water together for 10 mins.
- Strain out and add honey and milk.
- Boil water in your kettle and add to blender (a blender with gradual speed increase will reduce likely hood of pressure from steam of boiled water exploding out of your blender).
- Add in spices and blend until smooth and unified in colour.
- Strain out tea and add milk and honey.